VexOGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ Online Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Question Game?
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm by Viral

» Poll What u think about vexo gunz items ?
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Viral

» Good songs for server if u like them :P
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm by Viral

» But.. I'm the best..
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm by Viral

» Wanna Earn Online ?
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm by Viral

» SPAM
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm by Viral

» Looket My Videos In Other Priviat Server Enjoy !!! :P
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 pm by Viral

» Some Grahpic Designs, Custom Models (Blender), and some Development i made. Hope you like.
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm by Viral

» Silence GM application
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 am by Silence

Affiliates
Andrew's [GameMaster] Application 2q898x0

Andrew's [GameMaster] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew's [GameMaster] Application Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's [GameMaster] Application   Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 am

Names: Andrew
IRL Name: Andrew
IGN: Andrew

Time zone: GMT -5:00 Eastern (USA & Canada)

Hourly play time; I have no life..
Weekdays: 3-10 hours..
Weekends: 3-15 hours

Weekdays: 2:30PM - 10:00PM
Weekends: 8:00AM - 2:30AM

Reason you think you should be a GM; I've been told many many times I'm a trustworthy, loyal person and too nice for my own good. But of course, no one here would know whether any of this is true or a lie. I have several ideas for events, and I have a way with dealing hackers and any offenders. I do have some good qualities. I have been known to be very helpful, up to the point of being called naive and gullible. I had to learn that the hard way. I always take responsibility for my actions and i am an outgoing person.I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I want to be a Gm because i would enjoy hosting events, catching hackers, and helping newcomers know what they.While all of the above is great and all, we also have to be responsible as a Gm, I'll agree to all of the servers rules of course.I have been playing GunZ for around 3-5 years. I started playing private servers around January so i guess I'm getting close to a year of playing private servers Very Happy I just want to help out the community and not ruin it. I would like to help get new and a lot of members to play your server. I would respect the community and not ruin the fun. I would like to help with events,watch out for questions and help in forum and in the game. I would maybe donate whenever I get the money.I have been friends with a few gm's from different pservers and learnt from them and also from their mistakes so i know what to do and what not to do. If I were a GM I would do a great job of banning the rule breakers and hackers. I would be reasonable and fair. I would be a very nice GM, as in I would not be the guy who is mean and "never let’s us do anything" so i would do events regularly.I'm easy to get along with and I don't bash on noobs. If someone has a question, I'd answer it, unlike many pro players who just call them a noob or simple ignore them. I'm there whenever they need help. I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I do believe I'm kind to other players. I do realize not everyone may agree with me, and I do take those into consideration, so in that everyone else has their opinion as well. How are you kind to other players in this server ? Well, kind to me is probably a little more then it is to other players. Kind isn't just saying "Hi" and "How are you?" to other players. It's about going the extra mile to get to know that person. It's not about telling a player where the best training spot is, or where good drops are. It's about TAKING that person and showing them exactly where it is. Just little things like that can impact ones relationship with you, in a positive way. Now, before I explain why I would like to, and why I deserve to be, a GM: The following is a list of characteristics that I have. I formatted it in way so GMs may use this in making their decision for other GMs. I believe that many of the applications are missing most of these key traits.A good leader walks the talk and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication.A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well.leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast to the main purpose. With all of these characteristics in mind, I give you the reason for this application. Why do you want to be a GM(2 paragraphs) I believe I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the people that support me that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM. About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it or people would get too annoyed and too godly if they keep winning all these event items and jjangs. Also, I wouldn't deprive them of it either, because that's one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over and we can do it more effectively then ijji. I'd also look to you guys, the players, for advice on NEW events. I know how repetitiveness is...and I myself hate it. =] I also believe that if I want to become a GM, I'd definitely cut down on not only hackers, but racists and other people who make anyone's experience with this game uncomfortable. There's nothing worse then a person who hates a game, and in that tries to make others hate it as well. I'd be a GM who'd assess the situation before I take action. Harassment is a big problem in any online game, so as a leader of this game, I'd make this a game for all to enjoy. I have witnessed and experienced my fair share of bullying and rudeness, so once again I also have experience of how to end it. Finally, if I were a GM, I'd be known as a GM, but also as a player. I'd relate, and have fun with my fellow players. Events and such would be a factor, but I wouldn't do them too much, as they would cause a lot of conflict between players. I realize there are other GMs, and know that they're good at what they do, so in that I'd realize I have to consider their actions as well as mine. As a GM, I know I have a team of experienced GMs, and would not be afraid to ask questions. I always read rules before I even do anything. I am responsible for my actions.

Peacekeeping- I'm friendly and all. I can help advertise. I'm pretty well known around the internet with these kinds of big applications. There's no plagiarism involved because I take full credits of these. Just in case this is about the Military Force, I am not in it. =P I am just here to help around and have fun.

Past experiences with private servers; Just because it says "Network", it doesn't mean it can't have a GunZ server.
MercuryNetwork
FateGunZ
LightSideGunZ
Legacy Network
FatalityGunZ
SactualGunZ
Summer Network
ReflectGunZ: The Duel

Contact Info; flamedagger123@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
VexoLegend
Owner
Owner
VexoLegend

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's [GameMaster] Application   Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 pm

wow, how many time it took to write you that??

will make an other forum and i will make an better game, ore news here...
Back to top Go down
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's [GameMaster] Application   Andrew's [GameMaster] Application EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

VexoLegend wrote:
wow, how many time it took to write you that??

will make an other forum and i will make an better game, ore news here...

Not long. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's [GameMaster] Application   Andrew's [GameMaster] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew's [GameMaster] Application
Page 1 of 1