VexOGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ Online Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Question Game?
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm by Viral

» Poll What u think about vexo gunz items ?
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Viral

» Good songs for server if u like them :P
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm by Viral

» But.. I'm the best..
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm by Viral

» Wanna Earn Online ?
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm by Viral

» SPAM
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm by Viral

» Looket My Videos In Other Priviat Server Enjoy !!! :P
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 pm by Viral

» Some Grahpic Designs, Custom Models (Blender), and some Development i made. Hope you like.
Gm Application Marty EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm by Viral

» Silence GM application
Gm Application Marty EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 am by Silence

Affiliates
Gm Application Marty 2q898x0

Gm Application Marty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty

Gm Application Marty Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application Marty   Gm Application Marty EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Real Name Marty
IGN, Marty_

Why you want to be a Administrator, The Game Well, i could Simply say "I'll ban hackers , Prevent Spam", etc, but i think a more dignified explanation is in order, I have been a GameMaster on alot of Private servers , no Names needed , but trust me they were big, i know how to do the Job , other then being a GM , i can help in alot of other ways I can help the server for the better, I can provide ideas, I have alot of Free time which means i'll be spending it on being Online and On Guard, CreativeGamerZ will be my first and last server i will be on, I enjoy helping other people, i also enjoy making people happy, If there is a problem however, I meet them head on and I won't stop until I find the correct answer. I can help players in need and guide them ingame. I'll punish players according to the rules they broke. It will be a fair punishment.
Disconnect/giving warning to people who curse Or start arguments in Lobby or ingame , i can be Online as many hours as asked, I will attend to anyone in need and assist them however I can I also check in rooms to catch swappers / hackers and behavior of members, I always answer to hacker reports on forums always making sure it's an accurate report, as well as in game reports I will do whatever it takes to bring this server to a level that members deserve.

Reason why we should accept you, I want to help , i can , I know how to get the job done, I don't ego, I am mature, I am calm at all time, i'll profil my duties as a GameMaster and follow the rules like an average player, my Rank won't change who i am, I offer my free time and playing time to work for the server as one of the GMs, I know my way around the ACP, if I ever need help I ask other staff for help to judge a situation, I don't stop playing one server for the other,
I can handle any situation , and I promise I'll do my best for
this server.

Past Experience, Some Pictures Making Maps, https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/s29rhc.jpg https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/suvk49.jpg https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/29woe44.jpg

Age Sixteen

ok Thanks You All Marty Contact Info:
Msn: martijngameking1995@hotmail.com

Why You Guys Constantly Change Forums Sad
Back to top Go down

Gm Application Marty
Page 1 of 1